Isobar is a global digital agency of 6,500 people across 45 markets, united by our vision to transform businesses, brands and people's lives with the creative use of digital.
We deliver experience-led transformation, solving complex business challenges through our digital marketing & communications, ecosystems & commerce, products & services and transformation consulting offering.
In the past two years, Isobar has been awarded over 450 times, including the Digital Craft Grand Prix at Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity in 2018, as well as multiple Clio, Webby, and Effie Awards. Research firm Forrester also named Isobar a Leader in Commerce in its Q4 2018 ""Forrester Wave"" report.
We are now looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join the growing team in our Auckland office.
What are my responsibilities?
- Create modular components that can be used within either Silverstripe, Sitecore or AEM
- Hand-code web and mobile applications
- Design front-end applications and collaborate with designers to build interactive web experiences
- Design front-end architecture that integrates with other systems and technologies
- Clearly and effectively communicate front-end application architecture. Help translate technical solutions and development jargon into plain English for both clients and the internal team.
- Write standards-compliant XHTML & CSS with thought given to accessibility and SEO
- Optimize front-end application performance
- Assist with the development of workflows and processes
What qualities do I need to be successful?
- Communicates clearly and proactively across relevant team members during production to ensure the production of high-quality solutions, on time and on budget.
- Manages to compete for workload demands to achieve agreed deadlines without sacrificing the quality of work.
- Shows commitment to their craft through the pursuit of high-quality standards and a strong dedication to output world-class solutions.
- Explore new ideas, techniques, and creative solutions without compromising the quality of work.
- Proactively identifies potential problems early in the project lifecycle and takes responsibility for developing realistic solutions with a positive approach.
- Forms effective working relationships internally, to improve collaboration and achieve an optimal output.
- Displays an ongoing commitment and desire to develop the necessary skills, knowledge and experience required to effectively contribute to the agency’s excellence.
- Displays enthusiasm and commitment towards the agency injects energy into their role and affects the company culture in a positive manner. Actively pursues results in the best interest of the business.
- Understands commercial considerations across all elements of the business, takes a commercial approach to client and internal work.
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in joining our growing team, click below to apply.
DAN and Isobar are committed to providing an environment that values diversity and inclusion, so our employees can bring their whole selves to work with a sense of belonging. We embrace diversity of thought to generate better outcomes for our people, partners and the communities in the connected economy.