- Review project requirements and related documentation such as sitemaps, wireframes, information architecture specifications & functional specifications.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Execute the plan and manage all activities in the plan to ensure that all the project objectives are met and the solution works as expected.
- Track and report the QA activities on a per project basis.
- Work closely within the project team (PM, UX, Creative and Developers) to identify, investigate, and resolve system problems and process issues.
- Review project deliverables and artifacts from a testing perspective, and provide feedback, including actively participating in a test plan review with the team.
- Provide QA consultation services to support internal/external test participants.
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and make appropriate recommendations.
- Contribute to and monitor test planning, test preparation and scripting, and test execution according to established test standards and procedures.
- Manage verification and validation activities for all production modifications.
- Maintain document template libraries and internal project documentation related to testing, including releases and changes.
- Work closely with development team to review issues or bug reports.
- Participate in, and provide opinions on projects.
- 3+ years’ experience in web application development with quality assurance/test experience
- Sound knowledge of web project development
- Knowledgeable in all processes and procedures utilized for quality assurance
- Experience with Sitecore, Drupal, Wordpress and Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience with different operating systems, common web browsers, HTML and CSS
- Knowledge with Atlassian products Jira and Confluence
- Proficient in quality assurance methodology, change management and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Positive “can-do” attitude
We offer 5 days' work and attractive compensation package to suitable candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your present & expected salary to us.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified. All information provided will be treated in strictly confidential and used solely for recruitment purpose.